Space Girl [mix by poisontaster; story by darthjamtart]Posted by darthjamtart on 2012.06.19 at 09:49
Title: Space Girl
Fandom: any, author chose Criminal Minds
Pairing: gen, teamfic
1. The Devlins - Years Could Go By
2. Psapp - Cozy in the Rocket
3. Nickel Creek - First and Last Waltz
4. They Might Be Giants - Why Does The Sun Shine?
5. The Imagined Village - Space Girl
6. Seven Red Seven - Dimension X
7. Bear McCreary - The Passage of Time
8. Information Society - Where Would I Be Without IBM?
9. Ace of Base - Living in Danger
10. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
11. Supertramp - The Logical Song
12. A Perfect Circle - Gravity
13. Bond - Quixote
14. Poe - Control
15. The Rolling Stones - Laugh, I Nearly Died
16. Marty Simon - Brunnis
17. Information Society - To Be Free
Mix: Space Girl
Story: people are the same today as they used to be, by darthjamtart, at AO3
Word Count: ~10k
Rating/Warnings: PG-13. No darker than the show.
Summary: Captain Aaron Hotchner and his crew investigate crime on America’s space colonies. Or, Criminal Minds IN SPACE.
Notes: When I claimed poisontaster’s mix, I didn’t know 1) how amazing it was or 2) how inspired I would be by it. Seriously, go listen to the mix; it’s incredible. poisontaster and I overlap on several fandoms, but I listened to the first couple songs and immediately went “Criminal Minds IN SPACE!” and poisontaster, to her credit, did not respond with “are you insane?” Thank you so much, poisontaster, and I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.